The Live Well Service brings together a team of specialists within GP practices to provide a range of physical, emotional and social support.
The Live Well Service for Dorking patients offers a coordinated approach between professionals such as CBT therapists, social prescribers, clinical pharmacists and your GP. The team will work together to develop an individualised care plan that is tailored to your specific needs and designed to improve your wellbeing.
• Worried about any aspect of your mental health
• Feeling lonely or isolated
• Having difficulty managing a physical health condition
• Finding it difficult to maintain a healthy lifestyle/manage weight
• Worried about alcohol use
• Struggling to cope but not sure why
• Looking for support to maintain your general wellbeing