The entire team at Pond Tail Surgery in Godstone deserve a mention for the amazing results in the 2023 national GP Patient Survey.
The numbers are a reflection of the hard work and dedication which has gone into turning the surgery around this last year; since joining DHC GP Federation.
Here’s some highlights, which are all above the Surrey Heartlands average for the area, as well as the national average:
- Patient Satisfaction has increased from 50% in 2022 to 77% in 2023 – an impressive 27% increase.
- 90% thought the healthcare professional gave them enough time at their last appointment.
- 95% felt the healthcare professional recognised or understood any mental health issues.
- 98% were involved as much as they wanted to be in decisions about their care and treatment.
- 96% had confidence and trust in their healthcare professional.
- 94% felt their needs were met.